When I have been challenged with a choice or a decision that was giving me grief I often turn to Debbie Ford’s book “The Right Questions” and undoubtedly one of these questions will jump out at me by showing me exactly what has been preventing me from making my decision. This was often the one thing I had been trying to avoid acknowledging!
1. Will this choice propel me towards an inspiring future or will it keep me stuck in the past?
2. Will this choice bring me long term fulfilment or will it bring me short term gratification?
3. Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
4. Am I looking for what’s right or am I looking for what’s wrong?
5. Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
6. Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
7. Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?
8. Is this an act of self love or is it an act of self sabotage?
9. Is this an act of faith or is it an act of fear?
10. Am I choosing from my divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?